Thursday, January 17, 2019 2:16:36 AM



Plat & UCC

All plats must be filed electronically at Register at to begin the e-Filing process. For more information regarding e-Filing requirements, see


Troup County Superior Court is now accepting electronically filed documents in general civil and domestic relations cases.

To get started, visit and register for your FREE PeachCourt account. Please keep the following in mind:

  • eFiling is optional and is an alternative to filing printed documents by hand.
  • Filing fees and costs are processed electronically through PeachCourt at the time of filing.
  • PeachCourt uses email to provide you with alerts related to your filings.

For answers to all your eFiling questions, contact PeachCourt: